Caio Terra and the Institute of Martial Arts is proud to present the 2013 Pan American Camp!!
THIS CAMP IS OPEN TO EVERYONE, regardless of belt, skill level, and association. You don’t have to be a competitor to do this camp. No one is obligated to participate or finish ANY of the training’s, go at your own pace. The only thing we ask is if you start to roll with someone you must finish your roll before quitting, unless there is a problem with you.
Pan Am Camp:
March 9th until the 18th. Pan ams starts on March 20th. Total of 10 training days.
1 day= $60
2 days= $100
ALL Access = $300
Black belts can email for discounted rates.
WHY CHOOSE THIS CAMP?
– This camp is personally run by 6 time World Champion Caio Terra.
– There will be approximately 1 black belt for each 3 color belts.
– Many World Champions at all belts so you can get a variety of different skill levels and body types.
– Learn from a variety of instructor including the best Physical trainer for martial arts: Itallo Vilardo.
– We have a phenomenal facility with nearly 5000 sq feet of mat space.
– San Jose is very nice in March.
There will be 4 sessions a day on most days (not obligated to do all) morning, afternoon and night:
– Drilling session (study positions, technical drilling)
– Competition training (specific training, tournament style matches, hard training)
– Regular class (moves and lighter rolling)
– We will even have a BJJ Conditioning class (physical training designed by a physical trainer specialized in martial arts combats)
If you attend this camp you will receive a discount for the 2013 Mundial camp!
IF YOU PAID BUT CAN NOT MAKE THE TRIP WE WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY!
Confirmed Black Belts
Osvaldo Augusto Queixinho,
And Many More!!
Hope to see you here, it should be an awesome time!