What we do?
Who we are?
Welcome to the Caio Terra Brazlian Jiu Jitsu Association! Founded in 2012, we are one of the newest and most progressive Jiu Jitsu Associations in the world. Lead by nine time world champion, Caio Terra, we believe that through jiu jitsu we can transform lives, building champions on and off the mat.
Frequently Asked Questions
- So after I enter my information in the contact form what is the process like?We will send you an email outlining the benefits, requirements and guidelines of our association. We will take the time to answer all of your questions and ask some questions ourselves. If we progress from there we conduct reference checks and ALL MEMBERS WILL GO THROUGH AN EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Can any one join the association and become an affiliate? Is there a belt requirement?Although Jiu Jitsu is for everyone not everyone is allowed to join the association. You must be at least a blue belt level and in good standing with people in your community. Every member of the Caio Terra Association goes through extensive background checks.
- What happens after I am accepted?Once you are approved and all the CTBJJA Agreement forms have been completed, signed and sent back, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits that the association has to offer including exclusive access to all curriculum material and the online network where ALL association black belts (including Caio) are available to answer questions. We will also add you on our listings on our various media outlets and websites and help with marketing.
- Do my students and friends have access to these networks and Caio?ANY member of the CTBJJA either instructor or student has access to the online networking. People who are not affiliated with the CTBJJA however can not access these things, if they sign on with your id it will be treated accordingly as set forth in our CTBJJA association agreement.
- How do we get association merchandise?We offer wholesale accounts on association gear to gym owners. In addition to the gear available on the website for students to purchase at a discount, we also allow gym owners to make their own merchandise (with approval).
- How are dues paid and are there any additional fees or required seminars?Dues are paid either monthly or annually and there are NO additional fees. Seminars are strongly encouraged but not mandatory. We offer several camps a year that we encourage all affiliates to attend. These camps typically have several world champs and ratio of 1 black belt to 3 non black belts. They truly are game changing. All association members get a discount for camps!
- How do promotions work?You will be sent this information. We follow IBJJF guidelines and have minimum requirements for every belt level.Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to contact email@example.com, or submit the form below!